Košarkaški Klub Partizan Beograd / Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Košarkaški Klub Partizan Beograd / Forum

Dobrodošli na forum KK Partizan Beograd

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  GalerijaGalerija  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Rasic i Aleksic u Partizanu Igokei

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Pufta
Admin
Admin
Pufta

Broj poruka : 328
Godina : 43
Datum upisa : 07.04.2008

Rasic i Aleksic u Partizanu Igokei Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Rasic i Aleksic u Partizanu Igokei   Rasic i Aleksic u Partizanu Igokei EmptySre Jul 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Vukasin Aleksic and Aleksandar Rasic in Partizan Belgrade

Reining Serbian and Adriatic league champion, Partizan Igokea, agreed terms with Vukasin Aleksic (185-G-85, agency: Beo Basket) and Aleksandar Rasic (195-G-84, agency: Beo Basket). Aleksic played last season for Serbian Superleague team Swisslions Takovo averaging 11.2 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 5.9 apg and 1.1 spg. He was the second assistant of the competition after Omar Cook. Aleksic grew up in Hemofarm STADA after what he moved to Mega Ishrana. A year later he joined Zdravlje Leskovac where he was one of the best players of A1 league. The same performance Aleksic also demonstrated last season in Swisslions. He was a member of U16, U18, and U20 National Team. He also participated at the Global Games in Dallas and World University championship in Bangkok in 2007.

Aleksandar Rasic spent last season in German team ALBA Berlin winning the championship title in Bundesleague. During the season 06/07 he moved from FMP Zeleznik to Efes Pilsen. In summer 2007 he signed with Dynamo Moscow, whose head coach was well respected Svetislav Pesic. As Aleksic, Rasic also played on Global Games in Dallas in 2001 and was a member of Serbian U20 National Team. He grabbed the title in Adriatic league with FMP in 2006 while a year before and after that Panthers won National Cup Radivoj Korac while Rasic was the MVP of the final tournament in 2007.

Sa eurobasket.com
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Rasic i Aleksic u Partizanu Igokei
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Košarkaški Klub Partizan Beograd / Forum :: Vesti :: Vesti-
Skoči na: